The triangle issue

The Triangle Issue
In working out your costume or prop, there are three things to keep in mind when you are constructing.

  • I want my item now.
  • I want it cheap.
  • I want it to be perfect.

You can only have two out of three. This is something people have issues with. Kinda like if you went to Walmart and bought your costume. It is cheap and you have it now, but be serious. It is not going to be perfect.
But I want it now and perfect. OK, but rush jobs are not cheap. Well then I want it perfect and cheap. Then I have to put this on hold until materials are found that are in my price range. Well....... Poo. I may have to resort to polyester. Just kidding, polyester is never the right answer unless the question is "What fabric should I not use?"

~Figment the Goblinsmith